Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

From America yeeeehaaaaa!!

My lovely hubby brought home my goodies from the states today, I am soooooo going to be locked in my craft room over the next few days :o) I've got near enough the whole cuttlebug embossing folder collection, a couple of paper stacks, a few chipboard alpha sets, a few sizzix alphabets, stickers & loads more I am such a lucky bunny!!!








I made some cards over the weekend for a family friend who is sadly heading back home to Canada to look after her elderly Aunt, she will be sorely missed. I'll keep her working though, making goodies for my shop hahaha

2 comments:

The Cryer Family said...

Hi! Gorgeous cards, and I just had to comment on your lovely new stash - I just love it when things come from America too - you wait for ages, and then get butterflies when it comes...! (Maybe that's just me! I find craft stuff far too exciting!)

ger76 said...

No no I'm with you on that one LOL I've got my fingers crossed that he's going back there soon for suppliers for the shop :o)
oooohhh goose pimples just thinking of it, lovely stash!