Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

No Pics Just News

I'm afraid I have no pics today just been to busy this week with my wedding order, last min hair piece order and my last night at my pottery course, which was rather great. I must admit I have caught the bug and can't wait for Roberts fabby Uncle & Aunt to come and visit at the end of the month as they are bringing my new toys with them :) I expect I won't be on here for a while and I will have bowls coming out of my ears LOL last nights session was glazing and I felt I got on better last night with my experimenting, I don't think Brian would agree but never mind I'll get there. kinda good timing with my wheel coming up at the end of the month as I'll have a load of time to practice and get my studio set up before the next course starts in October woohooo!
Anyho onto the news, as you'll have noticed there has been no Sugar Nellie challenge for a while due to plans being made behind the scene, the next challenge will be coming shortly and it's a biggi as we're looking for a new design team member!!!!
Keep a look out for the next challenge and join in to have a chance of being chosen :)

No comments: