Pages

Monday, April 07, 2014

Docrafts & Gorjuss Girls



Just wanted to share my favourite make from my last Docrafts Demo at Howdens Garden Centre Inverness :D The ladies are always so lovely to demo for and seen as it was the last round with the latest Gorjuss Girls I thought I'd do something altered.
I used a little wooden blank with hinges on each side which allows the side panels to fold in, due to my flower positioning it can't but it comes in enough for it to stand in its own.
I applied a coat I've gesso all over then used the new spray micas from Docrafts, stamped the background using Gorjuss Fox Stamps, made the flowers using coffee filters the spray inks again and copics and then added a beautiful Gorjuss Decopague Girl from one of the card kits. 
I'm so chuffed how she turned out, she's going pride of place in my shop & there may even be a class in it <3

5 comments:

Kate M said...

This is beautiful. I can see you'll have plenty of takers for this class.
xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Fabulous card love the splatter xxx

Keren Baker said...

Totally love this- what a treat for your ladies- mine don't get such luxury!! I must dig out those fox stamps- they're amazing!

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Ger, I love the gorgeous flowers and beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous :) x