Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Craft Fair Pics



The amazingly talented Angie giving some instruction, she has agreed to run some classes in the shop which I am megga excited about :)

I thought I'd share with you some pics from our big fundraising craft weekend back in in July, goodness that seems ages ago now! Anyway we where raising funds for the RNLI, Poppy Scotland and local charities. The weather wasn't on our side much but the weekend was a great success, there was a fantastic mix of talented crafters who all got on great & said the atmosphere was fantastic. They all seemed to do well sales wise which is great, always a worry when you attend a fair but I stressed even more that they did well.
I was just going to make it a one off but they have all been in the shop asking for me to do it again next year so I'll have to think about it and see how I feel.

2 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening hunny what fabulous phtos of your fundraising event, im glad it went off well. I also love the cards you've been making since my last visit, they are all fabulous. Hope you have a great week, hugs Linda x

Claire said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments! Your shop sounds fab - will try and come for a visit when the kids are back at school!!! Claire xx