Pages

Friday, March 07, 2014

Fab News and Gorjuss Girls


Some fab news to share is that i have been very lucky enough to have been asked to join Craft Stamper's design team blog :D Hope you check out the talented team I'm so lucky to be working with, Ive added their blogs to the right so feel free to check them out <3 p="">

So this is my first card made for the challenge, our challenge was to create an item using Monoprinting with acrylic blocks 
This was an new thing for me so I was thrilled to give it a go and had a fab time planning, I'm not normally one for getting messy but this was fun x





I dipped into my Docrafts stash and all the bits you see are available there x

7 comments:

Renee said...

So sweet and original, love it!

Tracy said...

Looove your card Geraldine!!!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Geraldine, the texture in the paint looks fantastic! I love how the image has a mono printed dress too, it makes her fit in perfectly.
Gorgeous.
Dot x

shirley-bee said...

Love your colourful mono printing, Geraldine!

Linda said...

Hi Geraldine, love your monoprinting, great colours and texture. Looks fabulous with the cute Gorjuss Girl. xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Brilliant news on the DT.. Love this technique.. Fab card, Px

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card.