Pages

Friday, December 04, 2009

Wrapped up All Gorjuss

I found this yummy K & Co paper in my stash this week and had to play :) seen as I've missed out on a whole heap of crafting I have been itching to get into my stuff!!!
I have decided to make more of an effort to use what I have, due to the fact I have a real bad habit of just taking what I fancie off the shelves, I know it sounds great but I can't move for all the stash only used once lol
The weather has been bitter this week & I was in the mood to do something cosy and this little lady fits the bill perfectly, as always I used my wonderful Copic pens to colour.
I am really into punches at the mo, the bigger the better seems to be the theme of the day, I am lovin the EK whale of a punch I took delivery of this fab swirl & the retro flower which the fab Tracy from Squiggle Stamps demoed a fab shabby Chic flower that can be made with it YUM I'll share pics soon x

No comments: