Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Cullen Town Hall Charity Night & Wire

We held our first Ladies Pamper evening last Tuesday and it was a great success!! We had a great crowd out to support us and they all had a fab night being pampered from :-

Scissors of Cullen
The Body Shop
The Dream Tree of Buckie
Shears of Keith
Virgin Vie
Crystal of Buckie
Avon
Cullen Crafts
The Olive Tree of Elgin

Our final total has still to be sorted as there are bills still to be paid but we think we raised over £600 on the night :)

It was a lot of work and stress but we got through it with the Cullen Golf Club and in fact we are looking to sort another for the guys who couldn't make it so watch this space :D



I am in the middle of sorting the shop and the Craft Fair this weekend before going on hols but I did manage to get a play in. I am right into wire but really don't have time to make anything other than Tiaras so when I saw a pic of a wired birds nest in a mag I fell in love and just had to try, I am really chuffed and to my amazement it sold within 10 mins lol I have treated myself to some sterling silver wire to try it again, I think it would just set off the pearls better.

No comments: