Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Arty

I had a lot of help on Tuesday in the shop so I got my work space tidied which then ment I had the need to treat myself with a bit of canvas work :D I so adore this process as there are no wrong way to do this process & it's such great fun!!
I may regret it but I've agreed to teach the kids at Cullen Youth Cafe in this process so they can create their own works of art to be displayed in the Town Hall, I think it will be stunning and be a fantastic thing to greet visitors.
I even managed to set up the new website for the greeting cards Canvas Creation you can check it out here

Decided To get such in to some art to clear the cobwebs :) below is a couple of stages in the process, its great fun & no wrong way just the fun way!!


 

No comments: