Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

There's this boy.....


.....WHo Stole My Heart, He Calls Me Mum x

I decided to do a layout (shock horror) I was tidying and this pic of The Boy fell out :D I have always adored this pic of him and its been lying around as I really didn't know how to go about it.
Well the other day I came across a quote on facebook that made me smile & when this popped out I knew just what to do!!
I think he was about 7/8, back in the day when I still used my film camera, we where on a walk with my folks and I happen to catch him off guard. It's a shame he's growing up so fast, he'll be 14 in August!!! He's turning into a young man, with a temper and short fuse, hormones are a killer, but at the same time a smart guy with a wicked sense of humour :D


I don't often like my layouts straight away but with this pic it can't help make my heart sing & who says you can't use pink for a boy :D

4 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love, love, LOVE the layout. That is the perfect saying for that photo too. Your LO was so lovely that I didn't even realize you used pink for a boy, well, phooey on that. It is pink for LOVE. Woot!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Great sentiment and perfect saying...love it:)

ger76 said...

Thanx for your lovely comments :D I've not showed him yet, I'm not sure the reaction will be a good one lol

scrappymo! said...

What a great saying for that layout...cute picture of your son.