Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2009

SSS Challenge & Lots More

Got heaps to share with you so grab a coffee LOL
I have had major problems with my printer and both old a new laptops!!! so things have been manic, I was even late with my design team over at SSS :( Sorry girls

OUR WONDERFUL COPIC CIAO HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!
They are the bestest pens ever, we are lucky enough to have the whole colour range in and a few of the inks, we will be stocking all of the refill inks but they will be brought in gradually as I could only get Mr C to ok funds for the stand and I am ever so lucky he did that!! His words where"YOU WANT HOW MUCH FOR PENS!!!" lol he is such a gem for putting up with my obsession :)
1440 Swarovski 4mm bicone's arrived, not that this is special news I just wanted to show you how lush they looked!


I had the most beautiful background stamp arrive on my doorstep from the lovely Kay over at Toodle 'n' Binks, it is truly beautiful and the biggest stamp I have ever seen approx 6x6 plus a range of great saying to match. You have to pop over to the site and treat yourself :)




We celebrated our first birthday on the 4th & 5th July, I can't get over how fast it has came round!!! I received some beautiful cards and had a great time with customers new and old and we shared a big chocolate with lots of glitter and a stunning beaded arrangement, my pics really don't do it justice but by heck it tasted damn fine!

No comments: