Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Gorjuss Girls & Elzybells :)

Just to let you know we have taken another delivery of beads just a small one though as we are prepping for another HUGE one :)

Plus Copics are in again but there are a few out of stock so another has been placed.










I took delivery of loads & loads of lush Elzybells rubba last weeks, I decided to order the stock for the new extension early just in case this carry on with Royal mail was still on, thank goodness I did :)

Anyway I am making frames to display cards and today it was the turn of Elzybells :) all the frames look great and I am real chuffed, these stamps are just fantastic and great to colour!!!





I have completely sold out of all my handmade Gorjussness and had to re-stock- not that I need much excuse to play with these babies :)
Now BIG News!!!
Cullen Crafts where the 1st up north to bring you the Gorjuss Girls Prints, Key Ring, Pocket Mirrors & Books marks way back 6 months ago..... We are now bringing you Gorjuss Girl Cards(non handmade lol)
They are truly stunning and have been manufactured to the highest quality, with GLITTER & everything :)


No comments: