Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Forever Friends & Elzybells

Not a great pic but I made the sweetest little candle's, one with rubber stamps & the other with the F/F rubber stamps, the card in the middle was a stamp from the very clever Ela at Elzybells, I just adore her work :) you can see how much further down!!

I recently made a swirl & flourish stamp purchase & have been eager to use them with some acetate the picture below is better but it look fabby in real life.



I have a last min card needing done as this little lady was not due for another 5 weeks!!!! so she got the F/F treatment with a little swarovski crystal on the 'i' of her name, might as well start her off young LOL


Well I was a lucky girl last week and took delivery of a couple of the luverly forever Friends rubber stamps from Do Crafts they are just the best. I can't wait to get the stock in, the sticker, stamps, papers are all fab & I'm sure will be a huge hit with the crafters!!!

As well as the F/F stash I took delivery of the above so I was a magga happy bunny :) they are the most fantastic stamps with the sweetest ever characters. They are doing down well in the store which is great a it's always worrying when you take a chance on something you love so much. There will be a fair few more cards to come I'm sure, I can't bare to sell the little darlings LOL

2 comments:

jenny said...

Gorgeous cards Ger, love the ff bear on the acetate :)
The Elzybells stash looks fab too!
Hope to visit you again soon :)
Jenny x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous acetate card! I love those stamps!