Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Docrafts Latest Christmas Range





Well its that lovely time of the month where I get to head off to Howdens Inverness to show off the latest beautiful products from Docrafts, its a hard job but someone has got to do it, I am so glad its me!!!
Its a great place through there and the ladies are lovely but this time round was extra nice as the morning session was full of newbies, at one point I had my head down it was so quiet i thought they'd all gone and when I did raise my head there was standing room only with a crowd watching my every move lol Huge thank you to Alison and Kellie for looking after me so well, can't wait to see you next month :D

1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

All three creations are wonderful! I really love your second card, the image looking out the window to santa on his sleigh and the colors are fabulous! Have a great time demonstrating all these wonderful items and TFS. xx