Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Still Paper Cutting Of Sorts


Been missing in action again trying to get so many things done :D I've made cards but mostly i've been paper cutting while I wait for the next round of Docrafts goodies to hit the door mat11



Above is a sneek peek of a cut I'm doing for a famous crafty lady, I tried my hand at converting a photograph to cut for her just as a thank you and its a tricky one so good practice 


In our fabulous paper group with have monthly comps and this month was to design a book cover so I decided on my favourite genre Vampires but instead of going all twilight like you might expect I fancied the Bram Stoker look :D



This one was just a bit of fun to see how it would work, I really love doing the image cuts!!!



I did make a card this week, a very quick one but it still counts :D 

You can keep up with my crafty makes over on Facebook in my on page

1 comment:

Claire said...

Fantastic creations Geraldine :D
C xx