Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Playing with Elmo

I am soo happy with the way these files have turned out :) I was very kindly asked last week to have a stall selling cards early next year the only problem being is all the cards have to be Macintosh or William Morris themed, not a Major problem I know but I didn't want to spend any money on stamps as the couple I have at the mo gather dust. I decided i would try create a simple rose- Simple it was not!!! but i got there in the end and because i had y creative head on i fancied making a Mac chair as i just love them and would like to own one, so this will have to do just now LOL I must admit I am rather chuffed with myself & I might have some fabbie news regarding them to share with you later in the year, which means I can't share the file sorry.

No comments: