Pages

Friday, December 07, 2007

No pics today

I'm afraid I've been making loads of Macintosh cards since my last post so no pics of nothing new, I know that the fair isn't till next year but with me starting my new job on Monday I wanted to get as much done with my free time so I'm not stressing nearer the fair, plus I have loads of ideas with the cut our for other project's if I didn't get the cards out the way I wouldn't have to time!
I did manage to spend some pennies over at Funky kits last night with their new launch of designs, I didn't manage to bag any new one's so I cheered myself up with a couple of boys from the Sugar Nellie range, I went for Pirate, knight oh and little nellie sitting with heart :o) lovely!
Have a busy weekend ahead, getting my hair done- treat from hubby for new job, off to Aberdeen Chrimbo shopping and buying some clothes for work, Christmas party on Sunday which I have still to buy pressies for the kids for-opps! and on Monday start new job! just a few things happening so I don't see any crafting happening LOL

No comments: