Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

My New Line

Well thanx to my work colleague Myra wanting Tiara's for her wedding in July I have ventured into a new direction with my love for beads & it's a pretty scary one admittedly! I have had great fun with it though, above is the base for her crown and within the next few days be filled with beautiful swarovski Crystal in browns with matching pearls in a messing wire style, IYKWIM LOL when it's finished I'll post pics and you'll see what I mean! Below was just me having a play so she could see all the colours together and she's picked that design for her two bridesmaids but I've dicided the beads at the back look really top heavy for kids so I'll have to change them.

My lush Hubs was a real gem today and let me sit watching Karate Kid 2 while I made Tiaras for the shopp, what I lucky girl I am, the only thing I had to do was Iron some party clothes for Matthew-winner! the two spikie ones below are actually Moonstone & Rose Quartz gemstone tapered set that I normally use for necklaces, I put an order in for the shop the other day and while looking, sorry drooling over my stock I had a thought they may look good on a tiara and I'm very pleased with the results.

This little bugger below I really love the sparkle just isn't captured in my picture, I can't complain as I only use my mobile for my blog LOL The only problem with it is the pain in my fingers when I'd finished all those little twists are a right royal pain in the bum, but worth it in the end!

No comments: