Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sunday Post Early

Well i expect that I'll be spending the day with hubs and the bambino's so I'm posting this tonight, I was soo lucky to be allowed to have a play in my craft room as well today :o) so I've had a fabby crafting time. These are just a couple of cards that I've designed for the shoppe, I had some baby Magnolia's lying around needing a home so thought I' have a play with them and my cuttlebug embossing folders and with the end of term coming up I thought I'd better make a start on teacher cards, Edwin is soooo cute and really makes the card I think. Hopefully I'll get some more time to play this week.
It's been my last week at work which I'm looking forward to but not, the guys there are so supportive of my big step ahead which I'm really greatful for, they are all looking forward to my bug launch which is great. I'm not looking forward to the goodbyes though, I've had a great time with them and will miss the laugh's I have had with Myra but I'm sure we'll keep in touch as she's such a lovely person.

No comments: