Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Shop Front Swirls

I have been looking for something to fill the top corners of my shop windows but really couldn't decide, untill that was I began to doodle and lucky for me a friend of fine's brother has a fabby sign & graphics business and he created these lovely little scrolls for me :) They look better in the flesh so to speak but i am a very happy bunny, the next step is to add the website address, but he doesn't know that yet LOL


I have loads of card orders to get through this week, here a just a couple, my next challenge is 3 65th Anniversary cards to be given to the same couple aaaahhhhh!! I alway find these a challenge. I am busy with the Gorjuss girl cards too but i just can't keep up with the demand.
Things at the shop are going great but I am on the lookout for someone to run the card & scrapbooking workshops as I just don't have the time :( so if your interested drop me an email :)


I finally found time to mount my 1st Gorjuss Girl :) I think she is super and couldn't resist adding the Tim Holtz Grunge Skull & my fav blooms!! She is actually taking pride of place in the shop window advertising the new Gorjuss range coming in.


2 comments:

clare said...

firstly the shop windo looks lovely hun..well done on designing your own swirlsx

and those cards are great TFS

and OMG..i so love that gorgeous girl i the frame..and the flower and skill looks lovely with it.

only wish id lived nearer hun..as you know i would be willing to help you out.

hugs clarexx
hope your well??

Sarah Louise said...

Wow i love what you have done with your Gorgeous Girl.

I sent you an email, have you received it hun

Love the new look window as well, quite an eye catcher