Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jewellery Making



I started this while away over Christmas, I look a huge back of supplies with me so I could play when the kids where tucked in bed but never managed to even complete this lol
I decided to a tutorial I was given on pearl stringing, boy it was tricky when you aren't in your own workroom but we get there and couldn't go any further because like a muppet I forgot to put claps in with my supplies :(
Anyhoo this was some real sweet rice pearls, with some cute Bali Silver Celtic spacer beads and a lush Swarovski Crystal pendant, all from the shop supplies and the tiny little silver spacers where purchased in Bristol
. I'm actually really pleased with it but as always my photography isn't the best and it looks way better real life :) only issue now how much to charge lol

1 comment:

Susie Little said...

Its Beautiful, Lovely work!xx