Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Altered Elusions & Cards Artitude


I am delighted to share the news with you that I have been asked to join a fantastic new Challenge Blog 


I am really excited to have been asked to this exciting new venture and can't wait to get thinking outside the box more other than my card making. Please come and join us on the 10th June and see what wonderful creations the team come up with, its a chance to do something a little bit different, hope you stop by and spread the word :D

2 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

I think it's going to be a lot of fun, I am really looking forward to having different sorts of challenges
Lindsay xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations and Lindsay and Suzee are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx