Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Crafty Blogger Network Challenge



Its that time again over at Crafty Blogger Network :D 

The challenge is to scrap a picture on a card, if you want to head straight over to join in with us please head here but feel free to read the rest of the post :D

 I decided to scrap a pic from my hubs and I's wedding day, 15 years ago today I walked down the isle to meet him and begin a life together. In that time we have lived all over the country in our life with the RAF, we've had two beautiful children.
Yesterday we headed to Aberdeen for breakfast, clothes shopping.....



......TGI Fridays my latest fav hangout :D...


 ......shopping and to the Swarovski shop where I was treated to this stunning bracelet :D....



.....and when I returned home 15 beautiful red roses where waiting for me...


...I finished off the day at the youth cafe I volunteer at for a game of bingo lol


Happy Anniversary huni I love you forever & Always and thanx for a lovely time yesterday xxx

No comments: