Pages

Monday, June 04, 2012

Quees Jubliee Celebrations


My Fave Shoes :D





Well yesterday afternoon we where invited to attend Glass Village Hall's Jubilee celebrations, my Mam is the Head teacher at their school. The sun was indeed shining but it was still mighty chilly :D We tucked into our picnic, entered the Queens Quiz & came 3rd, toasted the queen with some Champagne kindly gifted to the celebrations by the Lord Lieutenant as he was away enjoying the proceedings for real in the rain & then we had delicious Strawberries with meringue and lashings of cream. Its was a lovely could of hours and well organised as well as a good turn out, I can create a Smash* page for the occasion which I never thought I would be.
I am not a Royal fan but I do love a right good show, I adore all the pomp and ceremony and yesterday was indeed impressive, shame the weather couldn't have been kinder



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them shoes Geraldine, sounds like you had a lot of fun, love the piccies xx