Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Gift



A friend of mine gave birth to her second child back in October & I wanted to do something special for her/him, I have this fab box kit in the shop so figured i'd do them a one off canvas art baby album



Its such a cute folding album with 10 sides in all that fits into the matching box





I brushed the whole things with two colours of acrylic paints, but didn't load the brush so it gave a distressed look.
 I then picked some papers that matched and threw in some that didn't ripped then till they had a nice shape and fitted.






The kit comes with tons of fab little chipboard shaped to colour, I picked the ones I liked best and set about painting, stamping & inking then done the same with the pages.



I used a ton of rub-ons in there but you can really see in the pics but that little monkey up top is my fav :D I also used my new Kirsty Wiseman stamps which I adore & can see these featuring a lot in my canvas art. 


I also done a bit of doodling on some pages, I am not great and really want to learn more so I'm checking out Pintrest as there is some fantastic tuts on there you should check out!!


So there it is my little Art Canvas inspired baby album :D


1 comment:

Lizzy Love said...

Its so cute, and fabulous!!!! I am sure it will be very cherished and loved!