Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge #4- Randomness

 

My lovely Mother decided to come up to the shop and build the new table for the wool section and when she was finished I made her a coffee and she entered the world of Pinterest lol 
I love Pinterest you can find my boards here CullenCrafts Mum happened to find the above done with smoke sausage and spaghetti, so come dinner time she had a go with it & my daughter loved it and now know as Grani's special spaghetti lol 


I had a bead delivery today and left the room to come back to find a little helper my kitty little Lil, she is such a sucker for a bag and a box


Finished off today with a card order needed for one of my regulars, one of her good friends has a birthday tomorrow and this is what I came up with :D Fingers crossed she likes it!

No comments: