Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Docrafts Demo Inverness :D



What a busy weekend we've had so today I will hopefully be a two poster to catch up on the Ultimate Blog Challenge cause quite frankly my brain has fried :D

On Sat I was at the Howdens Inverness Craft Shop for Docrafts while my two boys done some shopping lol, not so busy as the last one but still great fun & a couple of faces from my last demo which is always encouraging. The pic above is my samples for this kits run not sure there will be so many for the next one in 3 weeks time but I will try my best :D
The ladies who came along love my samples and seen as it was a bit quieter they went home with templates for my pocket fold card and I had two prise draws one for the morning group and one for the afternoon group, this went down really well I'm please to say!!!
I will always try to have a scrapbook layout for a demo just so peeps can see the Docrafts range can be used for any crafts, I used the Enchanted Fairies A4 paper pack, topper and handmade embellishments to create this very simple layout for my wee Enchanted Fary :D

No comments: