Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Nothing Much!

Hi there I've not got much news I'm afraid, the kids are away with my Mum & Dad for a weeks caravaning down near Aviemore and me and hubby are left to paint. I can't understand how tired I am when all I'm doing is painting, but it's been good spending time just the two of us not having anyone else to worry about or fit in with.
We treated ourselves to dinner on Thursday before heading for some messages & I thrilled to bits to announce I managed to buy two size 14 top from the clothing section and they fit great :O)
Not sure what the next few weeks will bring with the kids being off school, Aaron is coming out to look at the shop this week so fingers crossed he comes with good news and ideas for the shop, hope to share some pic's soon take care xx

No comments: