Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Catch Up

The 1st challenge has gone exceptionally well, thanx to all those who have joined in so far I'm sure the folk viewing will agree the cards so are wonderful! & it's not too late if you still want to send in your offerings.
To let you in on a little sneak piece of info we hopefully have a fabulous challenge coming up from a wonderful atrist in a couple of weeks so stay tuned & hope you will all join in xx

Haven't been up to much this week my poor Mam done her back in last week and she's really suffering, only managed to walk yesterday.
Matthew had his first tooth extraction today, my poor boy well in fact her was sooo much better than me about the whole thing. He has came home and taken over the computer & wanted to be mothered so I haven't been able to get on, he has decided that the whole tooth fairy thing will have to wait till his Dad gets back from America before he puts it under his pillow for her, aaaawwww I love the fact he's nearly nine & kept a lot of his innocence.

Hope you are all happy crafting xx

No comments: