Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Not a lot

Well I'm jus about to head downstairs to my craft room-wooohoooo!!! The heating is on so it should be snug and I need to make at least one card for my Dad's birthday tomorrow but other than that i can play play play :)
I'll leave you with a pic of the last Christmas card I made for my Hubby's lovely Aunt & Uncle


This other pic is of a fabby little product that I found on the net and have been in touch with the supplier, I am so pleased to say I will be carrying them in the shop when it opens :) I'm sure they are going to sell like hot cakes as they are sooooo sweet & only £5!!! how cool is that.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Hi Ger :)
Fab Nellie card and the baby-sock purse is sooo cute!!

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! love this cute little purse!! how cute, and a beautiful card too :) PS let me know when your shop opens :)

Rika said...

Your card is beautiful and the purse is so cute!!