Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Babies Missing Tooth!!!


I know it's nothing to do with crafting but I felt really sad when my baby lost her first tooth :( it wasn't that I felt old I just felt a tug at my heart when it happened, silly I know!

I was naughty last week I found a sale on my fav Magnolia stamps wooohooo so I just had to give a few of them a home :) I bought a few more boys as I see to favor the girls more and then this little angel fell into my cart :)

I have had to spend a lot of time stocking up on my jewellery as the Christmas rush had near wiped me out, I found these lush lampwork beads and had to have a play, I did hover have a go at making my own necklace stands, I'm really please with how they turned out, the downside was the card I used I only had 3 bits left :(



Love is in the air over here at the shop xoxoxox the windows are decorated, I've been to Ikea to get more shelving for the ever increasing amount of stock I seem to be getting :) and I am in the middle of making Valentines cards, I thought I had enough from last year but no- thats what I get for not checking before now LOL

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Its always sweet to see a missing tooth! and your daughter is no exception. Love the valentine cards you've made hunny, they are both fabulous! hugs Linda x