Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Getting in the spirit :o)

My lovely friend's Bev R & Pink sent me through some lovely Xmas Tildas's & I managed to get five mins to have a play with Bev's offerings, they are sooooo sweet I am tempted to buy more but hubby will not be pleased as i am suposed to be saving pennies for the shop refurb. I can hovever order some sweet nellies from Karen at Funkykits for my Christmas :o) they are being put through production as week speak and we are all on edge waiting for these little babies!!







3 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute cards!...I got some Nellies today, hope you have got yours, if we have chosen differently maybe we can do a swap...my list of what I ordered is on my blog.

Sprogpaws said...

Hiya hun!

My Paper World said...

What a cute little angel! Your cards are so sweet!