Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

31 Blog Prompts #2

Todays Prompt is-
'5 Docrafts member galleries I LOVE and Why'

This is a real hard one as there are so many talented peeps out in Docrafts land and i know I haven't managed to get round everyone on there are it's such a huge family but here are my top 5 from the peeps I know of :D


I adore this girls work so much, her use of embellishments, papers and colouring is just awesome it's a joy to see what she creates each weeks :D


Truly wonderful time is had every time I visit this gals gallery, everything is so beautifully put together I just love it!!


I love Gardengal's use of inks and recently her Steampunk creations i'm rather partial to some Sp :D



I love this gals use of products I would never dream of using, she turns them into beautiful creations, her makes are so different but stunning and she love rats which i do to :D


Amandas creations are just UBER cute and it's not just cards in her gallery she has loads of interesting makes, cakes, hairclips and loads more its great to see the new bits she's come up with .

1 comment:

Im just me - Marleen said...

No wonder you love these ladies. they are all sooo talented, thanks for sharing xxx