Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gorjuss Girl Love



I forgot how good it was to colour :D I spend a lot of time creating for the Docrafts Demos which don't involve me colouring much :( but when I made the card to enter the Squiggles Stamps Challenge I caught the bug again and colour another two girlies 

Skin:E11-50-53, R21, RV10
Hair:100, C7-5-3
Dress:YG03-23
Tights:RV13
Shoes:YG03-23
Cat:C3
Swing:E33-57



I decided I still wasn't happy with this little lady so I glittered her hair and mounted her again on the funny green shade then onto an 8x8"scallop edge card and I'm happy now :D

Both cards I have used the Die Cut Dollies available here they are exclusive to Cullen Crafts from our lovely friend in America *wave* Gina x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your cards, I'm a new follower,

Roxy said...

Both cards are gorgeous!!! I was looking through the saturated canary new shop the other day and didn't see the mermaid, I wonder if I missed the boat on her? Love her, boohoo!!! Also love the doilies, beautiful!

ger76 said...

Thanx for your lovely comments :D

Roxy heres the link for Pearl x

http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/products/pearl

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards Gina, love the images and the colour combos. thanks for sharing with us at squigglestamps. heid x

Lesley Hawkins said...

This card is fab Gina, I love the colours, the composition and it's so full of energy too. xx