Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Smash* Soul To Squeeze#5


Blog Prompt #5-
Lets look at other ways to inspire YOUR mojo. Todays blog prompt is Create a card or a scrapbook page inspired by your favourite song or a song that you have recently listened to. Do the words mean something?, where does the song take you?, what mood does it put you in?


Well I decided to Smash* in my new Pink Journal my fav all time song from my fav all time band :D
I found the Red Hot Chili Peppers back in 1993 thanks to my crazy tattooed covered Aunt & Uncle, it was love at first sight and nothings changed after all these years.
I was a mixed up hormonal teenager and when I heard "Soul To Squeeze" it just sang through me and tugged at my heart strings, I adore the words, the sining and more of all Flea's base guitar playing the man is a genius!! I've kept it simple using the lyrics from the song and a few snap shots from the video, the sone itself can me found on the movie soundtrack Coneheads (which I have lol)
As much as I love the newer songs from the guys this one will always be the best in my ears :D

Thank you Emma for an unexpected blast from the past I loved it xxx


2 comments:

Annie said...

You have a fantastic blog, Geraldine and I love the song you chose too.

Love and hugs

Annie xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your Smash page brilliant xx