Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Monthly Challenge


No Pics I'm afraid today just this little cutie, we've had surprise visitors turn up for a overnight stay that we hadn't saw in ages, we had a curry and a few drinks :O) and a lovely time to boot! Not much crafting will be done over the next few days, I'm working on the shop tomorrow and then off to Glasgow for an overnight stay on Friday, shopping!I'm not going for anything in particular, heading to Ikea for lunch and to check out some fittings for the shop, I'm eyeing up a free standing kitchen for a workspace and a few other bits that will hopefully work out.
Now for the monthly challenge I am setting my self a monthly challenge to try and get my ever increasing pile of photo's scrapped and to try new things to make, if you want you are more than welcome to join in and I'll post any pics you send of your completed item on the site along with my own.
The Challenge: To make an exploding box I've saw a few of and quite fancied a go so fingers crossed, my deadline is the last day of the month.

No comments: