Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's been a long time since I was last hear thanx to our sick puter but we have a swanky new laptop so I've no excuse for no work now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and an even better new year, we had a quiet time but it was great the kids where spoiled rotten as well as myself of course. The whole holiday so far has been great apart for the T.V it's the pits and it just mean Rab harps on about sky and I ain't gettin it, just think taken that money out of my stash fund-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

My New Year craft resolutions are-
To get at least one layout done a month, no point giving myself unachievable goals
Keep my craft room more organized
Get the shop up and running
Not many I know but my personal list is way long

Rab and I have been going great guns with the coach house, it's looking great even in the weirdest sense. We managed to get a lot of the plaster of the walls, still got two walls to strip but we have to get rid of the 10 bags of rubble we collected. We have to get it ship shape before I call the planning office so they can visit to tell me what the likely hood is of getting the goahead, I have everything and everyone elses everything crossed as this is my dream and I think my poor family would hate to live with me if they said no.
Well I don't have any pics to pass on as I'm still setting up the new puter but when I get sorted and had a play again with my baby(Elmo the crft robo), I'll get some pics put on.

xxxxxxxx

No comments: